What are the policies and programs elaborated and implemented by African government for the creation of youth employment opportunities?
During this webinar this evidence synthesis paper on policies and government actions for youth employment will be presented by the authors. This presentation will be followed by a presentation by ILO youth employment specialist, and a discussion with one policy officer from the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, YEET/Orange Corners director and a youth representative from Nigeria.
- Marieke Meeske – Oxfam / ESP author | presentation
- Tatenda Dumba – MFA | policy discussant
- Ibijoke Faborode – ElectHER | youth discussant
- Theodore Klouvas – YEET / Orange Corners | discussant
- Bernd Mueller – ILO | presentation
- Ahmed Ali – Oxfam | presentation
- Chiamaka Nwachukwu – Youth Representative | Moderator