What are the policies and programs elaborated and implemented by African governments to stimulate the creation of youth employment opportunities?
In the fourth appointment of our webinar series, the authors of this evidence-based research paper will present their work and the findings of their research. The conversation will be joined by a youth employment specialist from ILO, a policy officer from the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the director of YEET/Orange Corners, and a youth representative from Nigeria.
- Marieke Meeske – Oxfam / ESP author | presentation
- Tatenda Dumba – MFA | policy discussant
- Ibijoke Faborode – ElectHER | youth discussant
- Theodore Klouvas – YEET / Orange Corners | discussant
- Bernd Mueller – ILO | presentation
- Ahmed Ali – Oxfam | presentation
- Chiamaka Nwachukwu – Youth Representative | Moderator