About the research
This paper evaluates the differential impacts caused by the coronavirus pandemic in Benin and assesses the measures and policies put in place by the Beninese’s government to fght against COVID-19. The study seeks to see how the different policies respond to differently affected socio economic groups, sectors and regions within Benin societies. The expected fnding is that the government’s measures respond appropriately to the differing extents to which various groups, regions and sectors are affected within the country.
- Contacts with stakeholders: from August week 1 to September week 3.
- Pre analysis plan: from August week 1 to September week 3.
- Literature review: the frst three weeks of September.
- Survey tools and CAPI designing: from August week 1 to October week 2.
- Data quality checking preparation HFC: September week 3 to October week 1.
- Data collection preparation and implementation: October week 2 to November week 1.
- Cleaning and analysis: November week 1 to November week 3.
- Reporting: from November week 4 to December week 2.
- Publications and closure: December week 3 and 4.