About the research
The initial measures to curb the spread of the coronavirus virus through lockdowns has affected the Nigerian society, with huge impacts on vulnerable individuals and households. The impact of the pandemic and the range of measures to curb its spread have been monumental in three key areas: access to work and education, systems of power, and the relationship between citizens and the government. This research aims to assess the impacts of these policy interventions and mitigation responses.
- Desk research to map out the policy measures and mitigation response by state and nonstate actors.
- Preparation for primary data collection to fll gaps in knowledge and provide additional contextual information.
- Development of research/data collection tools for primary data collection.
- Sample selection and conversations with the community.
- Training of enumerators and pilot study.
- Data collection.
- First internal audit to review progress and make any necessary direction tweaks based on available information/data.
- Complete data collection and conduct data analysis.
- Second internal audit to identify research gaps in the study.
- Writing a report.
- Disseminating fndings.