How can the Fourth Industrial Revolution in the private sector – or the current wave in tech innovation and digitalization – support youth employment in Africa?
During this webinar this evidence synthesis paper on youth employment in the future of work will be presented by the authors. This presentation will be followed by presentations from ILO, IDRC, and a discussion with one policy officer from the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and one youth representative from Nigeria. Tijmen Rooseboom from Youth at Heart will deliver the closing speech.
- Louise Fox -Brookings Institute / ESP author | presentation
- Landry Signé – independent consultant / ESP author | presentation
- Mirjam Horstmeier – MFA | policy discussant
- Shane Niall O’higgins – ILO | presentation
- Hannah Dawson – Southern Centre for Inequality Studies at Wits University | presentation
- Kehinde Ayanleye – Stutern Nigeria | youth discussant (TBC)
- Tijmen Rooseboom – MFA / Youth at Heart | closing remarks
- Chiamaka Nwachukwu – Youth Representative | Moderator