What is the role of the enabling environment for employment creation for youth? What are the elements of an enabling environment and how can it also empower more disadvantaged youth to access the labor market?
During this webinar this evidence synthesis paper on the enabling environment for youth employment will be presented by the authors. This presentation will be followed by a presentation by ASCL expert Chibuike Uche, and a discussion with one policy officer from the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and two youth representatives from Sylabs in Algeria and from Empower Youth for Work in Ethiopia.
- Marieke Meeske – Oxfam / ESP author | presentation
- Laila Bouallouch – MFA | policy discussant
- Abdellah Mallek – Sylabs | youth discussant
- Chibuike Uche – ASCL | discussant
- Chimwemwe Chithyoka | youth discussant
- Taonga Zuluk | youth discussant
- Chiamaka Nwachukwu – Youth Representative | Moderator