How do crises and conflicts affect youth employment? How can employment be sustained in conflict and crises circumstances?
During this webinar this evidence synthesis paper on youth employment in crises and conflicts will be presented by the author. This presentation will be followed by an elaborate reflection by Marjoke Oosterom (IDS), and a discussion with one policy officer from the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and two youth representatives from UN Young Peacebuilders and 249Startups Sudan.
- Marjoke Oosterom – IDS | presentation
- Verena Richardier – independent consultant / ESP author | presentation
- Quirine Timmerman – MFA | policy discussant
- Khansa Alhag – 249Startups / Global Entrepreneurship Network Sudan | youth discussant
- Rafiu Lawal – UN Young Peacebuilders | youth discussant
- Chiamaka Nwachukwu – Youth Representative | Moderator